There are many ways companies and other organisations can support our work.
- Appointing us as your charity of the year and holding a programme of fundraising events throughout that period
- Offering incentives for your employees/ members to raise money for us – for instance through a match giving scheme
- Putting together teams to participate in challenge events or hosting tables at our events
- Providing meeting rooms or donating good quality office equipment that is no longer needed
- Sponsoring one of our events
- Sponsoring one of our campaigns such as the Copaceni or Serbian Hospice campaigns (naming rights are available)
- Supporting our application to your Foundation
- Hosting collection boxes or donating raffle prizes
- As part of your corporate social responsibility programme taking part in one of our summer trips or volunteering on a particular project. For example we have had groups helping with building work at Copaceni.
- Taking part in a shop wars event
Please contact us if you would be interested in any of these options. Alternatively if a group from your organisation would be interested in seeing our work first hand we may be able to arrange this for instance through an Insight Trip.
Many employers offer match giving schemes to their employees. The terms and conditions of the schemes vary but usually an employer will match the amount raised by an employee for charity. So another way of supporting us is by matching sums raised by your employees.